To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
TAYLORS WINES “TAYLOR MADE CHANCE TO WIN 2019” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 11/03/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 12/05/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
A. Purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylor Made wine from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Transaction”). A Participating Outlet is any liquor outlet in Australia that displays advertising material featuring this promotion (each a “Participating Outlet”). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, if one is not automatically provided to them;
B. Visit www.taylormadewinespromo.com and follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
C. Input the requested details including their full name, valid email address, State , mobile phone number and receipt number; and then
D. Submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of eligible Taylor Made bottles of wine purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of five (5) entries are permitted per person.
9. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Outlet of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 at 3:00pm AEST on 15/05/2019. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylormadewinespromo.com on 22/05/2019
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn, from all valid entries received, will each win the prize of a Makers Prize Pack valued at $1,000. Each Makers Prize Pack includes:
• 1 x Big Gift Pickle Pack valued at $120;
• 1 x Cornersmith cookbook valued at $50;
• 1 x Salads and Pickles cookbook valued at $40;
• 1 x Online Pickling Course valued at $75 (awarded in the form of a voucher and redeemable online at www.cornersmith.com.au). Voucher must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase and is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher;
• 1 x set Kilner Pickling Jars valued at $40;
• 1 x Leather wine carrier valued at $350; and
• 1 x Large Cheese Platter and 1 x Cheese Knife valued at $325.
14. Total prize pool value is $10,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. A draw for a prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 15/08/2019 at 3:00pm AEST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylormadewinespromo.com on 21/08/2019.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use or redemption of a prize.
24. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31764. ACT Permit No. TP19/02648. SA Permit No. T19/153